Postdoctoral Research Scientist
Academy of Finland Postdoc Fellow + Kumpula Science Postdoc Fellow
Department of Computer Science
University of Helsinki, Finland.
Gustaf Hällströmin katu 2b
00014 HELSINGIN YLIOPISTO
Telephone: +372 56090142
Curriculum Vitae - CV
Find me also in Google Scholar,
Courses that I am imparting this semester.
I conduct research in Mobile, Pervasive and Cloud Computing.
Some other research projects to which I have contributed:
- 16.06.2018 I am serving as organizer for PerCrowd 2019 (co-located with IEEE PerCom). Looking forward your contributions!
- 17.05.2018 Got an Academy of Finland grant for my project proposal "MAYA: A Social-aware Utility MarketPlace for Self-organizing Computing at the Edge" (14% acceptance rate)
- 12.01.2018 PerCrowd program is online!
- 12.12.2017 We got a paper into PerCom 2018
- 18.10.2017 Our paper Evidence-aware Mobile Computational Offloading has been accepted into IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing.
- 16.10.2017 I am serving as TPC for HotPOST 2018 co-located with IEEE INFOCOM 2018. Please consider submitting your work in progress!
- 08-11.10.2017 Invited event, attending the Dagstuhl Seminar on Internet of People (IoP), Dagstuhl, Germany.
- 28.09.2017 Invited talk, Evidence-aware Mobile Computational Offloading, Finland-China-Germany Workshop on Mobile Networking, Analytics and Edge Computing, Munich, Germany.
- 26.07.2017 I am serving as TPC for Student Workshop co-located with ACM CoNEXT 2017.
- older news
- April 2018, Lancaster University, Dr. Petteri Nurmi
- January-August 2014, The Hong Kong University of Science and Techonology, Prof. Pan Hui
Huber Flores is a post-doctoral research scientist in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Helsinki, Finland. He obtained his PhD in computer science from the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Tartu, Estonia. He received his BEng in Computer Science from the University of San Carlos of Guatemala, Guatemala and his M.Sc. in Software Engineering from a combined program between the University of Tartu and
Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia. He is also member of ACM (SIGMOBILE) and IEEE. His major research interests include mobile offloading, mobile middleware architectures, and mobile cloud computing.
Talks and events album
Former member of the following research groups (current on top)