Postdoctoral Research Scientist
Department of Computer Science
University of Helsinki, Finland.
Gustaf Hällströmin katu 2b
00014 HELSINGIN YLIOPISTO
Telephone: +372 56090142
Curriculum Vitae - CV
Find me also in Google Scholar,
Courses that I am imparting this semester.
- CSM13181 Cloud-based Mobile Networking Seminar (Autumn 2017)
I conduct research in Mobile, Pervasive and Cloud Computing.
Some other research projects to which I have contributed:
- 26.07.2017 I am serving as TPC for Student Workshop co-located with ACM CoNEXT 2017.
- 21.06.2017 I am serving as organizer for PerCrowd 2018 (co-located with IEEE PerCom). Looking forward your contributions!
- 12.04.2017 I am serving as publicity chair for CHANTS 2017 (co-located with ACM MobiCom). Please contribute!
- 01.03.2017 We got a full paper accepted in the main track of ICDCS 2017
- 13.02.2017 Presentation, Social-aware Cross Device Sensing for Collaborative Mobile Application Diffusion, Lancaster University, InfoLab21, Lancaster, UK.
- 01.01.2017 Started to work at the University of Helsinki (Grant awarded (2+1 years): my proposal has been selected from 228 applicants to conduct research in Kumpula Science Campus)
- older news
Huber Flores is a post-doctoral research scientist in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Helsinki, Finland. He obtained his PhD in computer science from the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Tartu, Estonia. He received his BEng in Computer Science from the University of San Carlos of Guatemala, Guatemala and his M.Sc. in Software Engineering from a combined program between the University of Tartu and
Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia. He is also member of ACM (SIGMOBILE) and IEEE. His major research interests include mobile offloading, mobile middleware architectures, and mobile cloud computing.
Former member of the following research groups (current on top)